Recent sales of commercial real estate in Virginia
Sales until January 10
January 10, 2022
- An 8,540 square foot mixed-use building in Lynchburg sold for $ 1.3 million. Built in 2018, the property, located at 1285 Enterprise Drive, consists of three two-bedroom, two-bathroom, and two commercial suites on the first floor, both under long-term leases. It was 100% occupied at the time of the sale. Virginia Beach-based Anjuna LLC purchased the property from FOF LLC. Clay Taylor of Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer’s Capital Markets Groip of Roanoke handled the sale.
- Eight acres of land at 9225 Old Cool Springs Road in Hanover County was sold for $ 1.2 million. The buyer, Denver-based Nexcore Group, purchased the land, intending to develop an assisted living facility on the site. Derek M. Smith of Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer represented the buyer.
- Magnolia Wash and Express Property Holdings LLC bought 1880 Stavemill Crossing Lane for $ 1.1 million. The property is located in Powhatan County and spans 2.08 acres. Peter Vick and Harrison Hall represented the vendor, Stavemill II LLC.
- An office building in the Norfolk district of Ghent at 501 W. 21st St. has been sold for $ 3.46 million. OMD Enterprise LLC purchased the 14,762 square foot building from TowneBank as an investment and future headquarters. The three story office was built in 2011 and is 100% occupied by ABNB Federal Credit Union, Nusbaum Insurance Agency and Rose & Womble Chandler Property Management LLC. Rob Wright of Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the buyer.
- A 34,607 square foot flexible building in Norfolk sold for $ 2 million. 1000 City Hall LLC sold the building located at 1000 East City Hall Ave. in the Catholic Diocese of Richmond, Bishop Barry Knestout.
- A 16,980 square foot office building in Virginia Beach sold for $ 1.8 million. The property, on 1.49 acres at 5511 Princess Anne Road, has been sold by B&W Properties to Glen DeVere Building LLC as an owner-occupied investment. Janet Whitbeck and Josh Fulton of Cushman & Wakefield led the negotiations on behalf of the seller.
- A 13,400-square-foot, two-acre industrial building in Chesapeake sold for $ 1.4 million. The property is located at 916 Executive Court and was sold by Cliff Sipe to JA Maks LLC. Tony Weiss of Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer handled the sale negotiations on behalf of the buyer and seller.